Notes about the ATM file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The ATM file type is primarily associated with '.nugthat Player' by Nuggets Unlimited, Inc..
Detailed information for file extension ATM:
Other applications associated with file type ATM:
- Alphacam (Lathe Parameter Macro) by PlanitAlphacam is a leading CAD/CAM software solution for the Woodworking industry. The core product of the company is Alphacam and is used in the manufacture of many types of components, from simple routed parts to complex, 5-axis furniture components. This association is classified as CAD/CAM.
- Terragen (Light and Atmosphere) by Planetside SoftwareTerragen is a work-in-progress scenery generator for Windows and the Mac OS. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 54 45 52 52 41 47 45 4E , ASCII: TERRAGEN
- The Universal (3D Model/Texture File) by The Universal Development TeamThe Universal is a free, massively multiplayer online game in which you explore a virtual galaxy with worlds owned, run and populated by other players. Each world in the galaxy is different, with different themes and gameplay styles - from persistent economies to arcade-style blasters. This association is classified as Graphic.
- Trojan (ProAgent-A)This Trojan places several files with the extension .ATM into the Windows folder: FPS.ATM, KDD32.ATM, KT.ATM, KTD32.ATM, and MPS.ATM. Related links: Sophos Trojan/ProAgent-A Description
- Type Manager (Data File) by Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Vue (Atmospheres) by e-on software, inc.,
Vue 7 xStream offers professional CG artists a complete toolset for creating rich and realistic natural environments and rendering them in 3ds Max, Maya, XSI, LightWave and Cinema 4D.
Vue 7 Infinite provides high-end scenery solutions for 3D animators & production studios. It is focused on advanced animation & integration tools, extended control, flexibility and inter-operability with other 3D software.
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.