Notes about the BRD file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The BRD file type is primarily associated with 'Allegro' by Cadence Design Systems.
Detailed information for file extension BRD:
Other applications associated with file type BRD:
- BizInt Smart Charts for Pharmaceuticals (Data Transfer Format) by BizInt SolutionsAllows Websites and other programs to invoke the application on exported data. This file type is used for transferring data only. If you have documents with this file type, they do not belong to this application.
- EAGLE Layout Editor (Board File) by CadSoft Computer GmbHThe EAGLE Layout Editor is a tool for designing printed circuit boards (PCBs). The name EAGLE is an acronym, which stands for: Easily Applicable Graphical Layout Editor. The program consists of three main modules: Layout Editor, Schematic Editor, and Autorouter, which are embedded in a single user interface. This association is classified as CAD/CAM.
- RPG Toolkit (Board Design File) by Christopher MatthewsThe RPG Toolkit is a development system for creating Role Playing Games. The Standard Edition is free.
- WinBoard (Project) by Ivex Design InternationalWinBoard is a printed circuit board layout program. While the program is still available for sale, Ivex Design International apparently left the Web in 2004.
- Winning Bridge (Saved Hand) by Gerald WilsonThe Winning Bridge game allows you to play the bridge card game against a computer. You or the computer can bid and play in any position. The file is an ASCII file with encoded data. This association is classified as Game.
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension BRD click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .BRD
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\PhotoMix\PhotoMix.exe %1
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\PhotoMix 3.2\PhotoMix.exe