Notes about the DBS file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The DBS file type is primarily associated with 'DB/TextWorks' by Inmagic, Inc.. Inmagic TextWorks and WebPublisher PRO together provide a do-it-yourself customizable solution for information management.
Detailed information for file extension DBS:
Hex: 44 42 53 20 30 30 39 20 , ASCII: DBS.009
Other applications associated with file type DBS:
- DeBabelizer (Script)
- GPS Data File(Trimble GPS)
- Managing Your Money Database
- PRODAS (Data File)
- ProDas - SQL Windows (Data)
- SQL Anywhere (Database) by iAnywhere Solutions, Inc.SQL Anywhere is a package providing data management and data exchange technologies. SQL Anywhere offers databases that scale from 64-bit servers with thousands of users down to small handheld devices. A SQLAnywhere database may be composed of one to 13 dbspaces. The main system dbspace, which contains all of the system tables as well as (optional) user tables, typically has an extension of
.DB. SQLAnywhere is commonly used as part of embedded or third party applications, and the vendor of each application may choose to use a different extension for the system dbspace. Additional dbspaces typically use a .DBS extension, but like the main system dbspace, vendors may choose to use a different extension. This association is classified as Database.
- SQLBase (Database) by Gupta This association is classified as Database.
You are viewing 7 of 10 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Structured Query Language (SQL) Format Database
- Word (Printer Description File) by Microsoft CorporationOffice Word is an authoring program that gives you the ability to create and share documents using a set of writing tools.
- Works (Printer Description File) by Microsoft Corporation
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other slowdown issues.