Notes about the DTF file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The DTF file type is primarily associated with 'ACDSee' by ACD Systems Ltd.. A thumbnail database that tracks what you do in ACDSee. If the program starts to slow down you might recover some speed by deleting this and the .DDF associated file.
Detailed information for file extension DTF:
File classification: Database
Other applications associated with file type DTF:
- DanTemplate (Template File) by DanSoft AustraliaThe information in this file is merged with the templated HTML file (.DHT) in order to produce the output HTML file.
- Exchange (Header File) by Microsoft Corporation(Used when sending to Lotus Notes)
- ICEM CAD (Data)
- Lotus Domino (Server Temporary Files) by IBMDTF files are temporary files that are created by Domino in a temporary directory specified by the system's environment variable. The format is S0-S9 or IDB, followed by a unique five-digit number. These files are normally purged from the system automatically and if there is no Temp or Tmp directory specified, the files are placed in the working directory. Files placed in the working directory are not purged. These files may also be produced by Lotus Notes.
- pfs:Q&A (Database)
- Solid Edge (Document) by UGS PLM SolutionsSolid Edge is 3D CAD software that allows manufacturing companies to Design with Insight. The Solid Edge Insight technology embeds design management capabilities directly within CAD, providing insight into design intent to the entire organization and enhancing collaboration. This association is classified as CAD/CAM.
- Symantec Q&A (Relational Database Data File) by Symantec Corporation
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension DTF click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .DTF
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\IBM\CLIENT~1\cwbtf.exe %1
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\IBM\CLIENT~2\cwbtf.exe %1