Notes about the DVC file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The DVC file type is primarily associated with '1-2-3' by IBM. This was a Lotus product. Lotus was bought out by IBM.
Detailed information for file extension DVC:
Primary association: 1-2-3
Other applications associated with file type DVC:
- LoseThos (File Partition Drive) by Terry A. Davis,
LoseThos is an operating system is for programming as entertainment.
It empowers programmers with kernel privilege because it's fun. It allows full access to everything because it's fun. It has no bureaucracy because it's fun. It's the way it is by choice because it's fun.
Note that LoseThos file extensions are both flexible and fluid. A full list is put here so that when you find one you can look for the others. The question mark (?) represents a single letter.
- .??Z - These files are automatically compressed or uncompressed when read or written.
- .TX? - Text Files.
- .CP? - C+ source files. The default C+ compiler type is .CPZ.
- .SP? - C+ source files to be compiled statically.
- .AP? - C+ source files meant to be included into the Adam Task.
- .HP? - C+ source header files.
- .AS? - Assembly source files. The default assembler type is .ASZ.
- .MP? - Compiler map files.
- .BI? - Binary executable files, created by CompileFile() and read by Load().
- .DT? - Data files.
- .DVC - File Partition Drive (a drive stored in a file on another partition).
- .IS? - CD-ROM image file--ISO9660. To burn on other operating systems, rename to .ISO.
- .AU? - AutoFile. Basically a C+ program where stdout goes to the input of a task when AutoFile() is called.
- .LG? Graphics file.
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.