Notes about the LCK file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The LCK file type is primarily associated with 'Lock File'. Database access control file.
Detailed information for file extension LCK:
Primary association: Lock File
Other applications associated with file type LCK:
You are viewing 7 of 8 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- ACT! (Database Locking File) by Best Software CRM DivisionWindows ver 6, 5, 4, 3. Popular contact management software.
- Dreamweaver (Lock File) by Adobe Systems IncorporatedDreamweaver became an Adobe product when they bought Macromedia. This file prevents multiple users from accessing a file during an FTP session.
- Frontpage-related File by Microsoft Corporation
- Help 2 (Lock File) by Microsoft CorporationMS Help 2.x was announced at WinWriters on March 5, 2001. MS Help 2 is the help system used by Visual Studio .NET help and MSDN Library, and now the Borland .NET IDEs. Related links: Help2 FAQ
- Inventor (Locking File) by Autodesk, Inc.The Autodesk Inventor product line provides a set of design applications and 2D transition tools to help manufacturing companies move to 3D. Used by Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Inventor Pro to control and prevent uncontrolled access to folders that have been defined within the Project file. Always takes the form Lockfile.LCK. This association is classified as CAD/CAM.
- PageMaker (Database) by Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Paradox (Lock File) by Corel
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension LCK click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .LCK
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Quantum Digital Security\CleverCrypt Lite\\assoc.exe %1