Notes about the PB file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The PB file type is primarily associated with 'FAXability Fax'.
Detailed information for file extension PB:
Primary association: FAXability Fax
Other applications associated with file type PB:
You are viewing 7 of 8 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- PixBase Setup
- PocketCache (Backup File) by Kadena Systems, Inc.PocketCache is a backup program used for a variety of small-capacity storage devices like USB flash drives. SanDisk includes a trial version of the software on their Cruzer flash disks.
- PowerBASIC (Configuration) by PowerBASIC, Inc.File: PBCONFIG.PB The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 50 6F 77 65 72 42 61 73 69 63 20 43 6F 6E 66 69 67 75 72 61 74 69 6F 6E 20 46 69 6C 65 20 1A , ASCII: PowerBasic Configuration File
- Proboard (Configuration)
- PuffBOMB (Extra Level File) by Sykhronics This association is classified as Game.
- PureBasic (Source Code) by Fantaisie SoftwareThe key features of PureBasic are portability (Windows, AmigaOS and Linux are currently fully supported), the production of fast and optimized executables and simple BASIC syntax. This association is classified as Souce Code.
- Unknown Apple II File ((found on Golden Orchard Apple II CD Rom))
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension PB click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .PB
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Evolution\Picture Board\PictureBoard.exe
EXEFile: %SystemRoot%\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\x2fpb02.exe -f