Notes about the REZ file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The REZ file type is primarily associated with 'LithTech Game' by Touchdown Entertainment, Inc.. An archive that contains the various textures, models, sounds, etc. used by games created using the LithTech game technology. Various sites have tools that will edit these resources.
Detailed information for file extension REZ:
Primary association: LithTech Game
File classification: ArchiveIdentifying characters
Hex: 52 65 7A 4D 67 72 20 56 65 72 73 69 6F 6E 20 31 20 43 6F 70 79 72 69 67 68 74 20 28 43 29 20 31 39 39 35 20 4D 4F 4E 4F 4C 49 54 48 20 49 4E 43 2E 20 , ASCII: RezMgr Version 1 Copyright (C) 1995 MONOLITH INC.
Other applications associated with file type REZ:
- Alien vs Predator (2 Game)
- Blood 2 Archive Related links: Dragon UnPACKer
- Escape Velocity Nova (Plug-in) by Ambrosia Software, Inc.After unzipping the distribution .BIN files and putting them into the Plugins directory, you launch EV Nova. EVN will then convert the .BIN files into a new format, .REZ, which is the BurgerLib resource format. In the process of conversion, it will handle endian-swapping of platform specific data.
- No One Lives for Ever Archive Related links: Dragon UnPACKer
- Purge Related links: Dragon UnPACKer
- Resume Divider by LunaJapanese site. This is a file dividing tool. If you save a source archive file and .REZ file, you can re-do same file dividing process. When making fragment file(s), you can camouflage fragment file(s) as .JPG files.
- Sanity: Aiken's Artifact Archive Related links: Dragon UnPACKer
You are viewing 7 of 9 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Shogo ArchiveRelated links: Dragon UnPACKer
- Unknown Apple II File ((found on Golden Orchard Apple II CD Rom))
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other slowdown issues.