Notes about the RSC file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The RSC file type is primarily associated with 'Compiled Resource'. Some programs compile resources into a single file or even multiple files with a single resource in each. These compiled resources will often have an RSC file extension and can be any one of many different things depending on the base program using the resource.
Detailed information for file extension RSC:
Primary association: Compiled Resource
Other applications associated with file type RSC:
- Resource FileSome programs put resources into a single file or even multiple files with a single resource in each. These resource file(s) will often have an RSC file extension and can be any one of many different things depending on the base program using the resource.
- Carnivores / Ice Age (Map Areas) by Action Forms, Ltd.These files are located in the HUNTDAT\AREAS subfolder and they complement the .MAP files. Related links: Fan Site, File format
- Maptitude GISDK (Compiled Resource) by Caliper CorporationMaptitude includes the Geographic Information System Developerís Kit (GISDKTM). GISDK gives you the tools that you need to create a wide variety of products for delivering mapping and geographic analysis capabilities to your customers. This association is classified as Source Code.
- MicroStation (Symbology Resources) by Bentley Systems, IncorporatedMicroStation is used by teams of architects, engineers, contractors and GIS professionals for work on buildings, civil engineering projects, power plants and geospatial information. This association is classified as CAD/CAM. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 4D 69 63 72 6F 53 74 61 74 69 6F 6E 20 53 79 6D 62 6F 6C 6F 67 79 20 52 65 73 6F 75 72 63 65 73 1A , ASCII: MicroStation Symbology Resources
- NASCAR Racing 2002 (Paint Shop Controller File) by Sierra
- Pegasus Mail (Resource File) by David Harris
- SymbianOS Application (Resource File) by Symbian Software Ltd,
Symbian OS is an operating system designed for mobile devices, with associated libraries, user interface frameworks and reference implementations of common tools, produced by Symbian Ltd. It is a descendant of Psion's EPOC and runs exclusively on ARM processors.
These are application resources.
, The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 6B 4A 1F 10 00 00 00 00 , ASCII: kJ Related links: Wikipedia Symbian Page
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other slowdown issues.