Notes about the RSP file extension:
To open this file type, a required software must be installed. Without it you only see a Windows message "The following file cannot be opened
" (Windows 7) or "How do you want to open this file?
" (Windows 10) if you double-click the file. There click on "More apps"
and choose a suitable software to view such files on your PC or from email attachments.
The RSP file type is primarily associated with 'Linker Response File'.
Detailed information for file extension RSP:
Primary association: Linker Response File
Other applications associated with file type RSP:
- MDaemon File
- ODBC Driver (Configuration File) by Microsoft Corporation(Installation direcives used setting up Microsoft Universal Data Access services)
- Rapport (Rapport Script File) by Wyse Technology The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 5B 56 65 72 73 69 6F 6E 5D 0D 0A 4E 75 6D 62 65 72 3D , ASCII: [ V e r s i o n ] . . N u m b e r =
- Rational Project (Project) by IBM
- ReadSay (Phrase Library) by ReadSay Literacy ConsultingContains words, parts of speech, pronunciations, and statistics for a list of phrases to be read and spoken. This software is for Microsoft WindowsCE PocketPC platforms only. This association is classified as Text. The Mime types used with this association are: application/x-readsay-phrases.
- ReliaSoft BlockSim(System Reliability Software)
- Responce Text File
You are viewing 7 of 11 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Rockwell Software Logix 5 File
- Universal Installer (Response File) by OracleOracle provides a Java-based installation program, the Oracle Universal Installer, on all supported platforms. The response file contains responses you would normally enter in order to provide a silent install process. This association is classified as Text.
- Unknown Apple II File ((found on Golden Orchard Apple II CD Rom))
- Workshare Synergy Response File
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
To change file associations press Windows Key
and then Apps and Features
> Default apps
> Choose default apps by file type
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC.