Notes about the RSP file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The RSP file type is primarily associated with 'Linker Response File'.
Detailed information for file extension RSP:
Primary association: Linker Response File
Other applications associated with file type RSP:
- MDaemon File
- ODBC Driver (Configuration File) by Microsoft Corporation(Installation direcives used setting up Microsoft Universal Data Access services)
- Rapport (Rapport Script File) by Wyse Technology The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 5B 56 65 72 73 69 6F 6E 5D 0D 0A 4E 75 6D 62 65 72 3D , ASCII: [ V e r s i o n ] . . N u m b e r =
- Rational Project (Project) by IBM
- ReadSay (Phrase Library) by ReadSay Literacy ConsultingContains words, parts of speech, pronunciations, and statistics for a list of phrases to be read and spoken. This software is for Microsoft WindowsCE PocketPC platforms only. This association is classified as Text. The Mime types used with this association are: application/x-readsay-phrases.
- ReliaSoft BlockSim(System Reliability Software)
- Responce Text File
You are viewing 7 of 11 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Rockwell Software Logix 5 File
- Universal Installer (Response File) by OracleOracle provides a Java-based installation program, the Oracle Universal Installer, on all supported platforms. The response file contains responses you would normally enter in order to provide a silent install process. This association is classified as Text.
- Unknown Apple II File ((found on Golden Orchard Apple II CD Rom))
- Workshare Synergy Response File
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension RSP click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .RSP
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe %1