Notes about the SPI file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The SPI file type is primarily associated with 'Scanner Graphics'. scanned Graphics (Siemens and Philips scanner)
Detailed information for file extension SPI:
Primary association: Scanner Graphics
Other applications associated with file type SPI:
- ShadowProtect (Incremental Disk Changes) by StorageCraft Technology Corporation,
StorageCraft ShadowProtect Server provides disaster recovery, system migration and data protection for Windows servers.
ShadowProtect IT Edition uses three types of files with the following file type extensions, .SPF, .SPI and .SP(number). Each of these types of files is described below...
When images are mounted as writeable volumes, any writes made to the volume are stored in a temporary buffer file (.SPWB). After dismount, the contents of this file can be converted into an incremental (.SPI) image which contains all of the changes/writes made to the volume.
, This association is classified as Archive.
- SPF are full image files. These are the files created when making images using ShadowProtect IT Edition.
- SPI are incremental image files. These files are created when an image file is mounted as writeable and the changes made to the image are saved as an incremental image.
- SP(number) are images that belong to a spanned image set. Spanned image sets are made by breaking the image into smaller sizes for increased manageability. For example, breaking an image into files to be saved onto multiple CDs. The number represents the sequence the file represents within the spanned image set.
- Stupsi Script(Software Update Utility)
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other slowdown issues.