Notes about the TM file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The TM file type is primarily associated with 'EOSAT Landsat'.
Detailed information for file extension TM:
Primary association: EOSAT Landsat
File classification: Graphic
Other applications associated with file type TM:
- HP Internet Advisor Capture FilePre-Win95.
- PCCharge (File) by VeriFonePCCharge software turns any PC or PC-based POS system into a secure payment-accepting and processing device without interfering with other programs.
- Team Tracker (Record File)The team tracker program keeps track of a sports team's win/loss record for a given season. This association is classified as Text.
- Technics Keyboard Sound Memory File
- tecmail (Configuration) by teclantecmail is part of an E-mail marketing system that allows online retailers to deploy mailshots to customers who have opted to receive newsletters. The .TM file, unique to each user of the tecmail system, determines who each mailshot is sent to with regards to database connectivity, local SMTP settings and the state of the tecmail software program. A .TM file is the compiled Java code associated with the class that generates the user preferences for using tecmail.
- TM Player by Techsiti Media[Note: This entry was provided by the company but there is little to no information about this player and the video (XML video?) in the submission on the website. Because of the selection of video as a category yet an XML MIME type being submitted and because of the lack of any information on the website, FILExt urges some caution.] This association is classified as Video. The Mime types used with this association are: application/xhtml+xml.
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension TM click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .TM
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe -nohome
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Maxthon\Maxthon.exe %1
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Winamp\winamp.exe %1