Notes about the SUP file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The SUP file type is primarily associated with 'BoundsChecker Error Suppression'. For Nu-Mega Technologies, Inc.
Detailed information for file extension SUP:
Primary association: BoundsChecker Error Suppression
Other applications associated with file type SUP:
You are viewing 7 of 9 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Complete Works by Toplevel ComputingThe Complete Works product appears to no longer be offered or supported.
- Hallo Northern Sky (HNSKY) (Database Supplement) by Han KleijnHallo Northern Sky or HNSKY is a free planetarium program for windows with 26000 deep sky objects and all stars to magnitude 12 and with the original GSC CD's, GSC-ACT or the USNO UCAC2 to magnitude 16.
- HotMux (Thermocouple Data Log File) by DCC CorporationHotMux is a compact, 8-channel (expandable) analog signal PC-based data acquisition system. The HotMux software was designed emphasizing menu driven operation and on-screen help. All user controlled parameters - input assignments, input names, sampling rates, names and location of files, data ranges, graph parameters, etc. - can be saved in setup files for easy recall, so the operator may designate the appropriate setup to be repeated when the program is restarted.
The .SUP file extension will work with both the DOS and Visual Hotmux software. This association is classified as Text.
- IFOEdit or VOBEdit (Subpicture MPEG Elementary Stream) by Decision DevelopmentsBinary format used to store subpictures (subtitles) demultiplexed from a VOB (MPEG) stream by IFOEdit and VOBEdit. This association is classified as Graphic. Related links: SRT2SUP SUP File Creator
- Pro/ENGINEER (Master Configuration File) by PTCPro/ENGINEER is a 3D product design product, featuring productivity tools that promote best practices in design while ensuring compliance with your industry and company standards. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 23 55 47 43 3A 32 20 , ASCII: #UGC:2
- Startup Screen (Bitmap) This association is classified as Graphic.
- Super Project Analyzer Project
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other slowdown issues.