Notes about the ABS file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The ABS file type is primarily associated with 'AB SuDoKu' by Andrei Baronov. AB SuDoKu is a sudoku type game featuring challenging plays with a built-in expert if you feel lost.
Detailed information for file extension ABS:
File classification: Game
Other applications associated with file type ABS:
You are viewing 7 of 8 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Abscissa Data File
- Absolute Database (Database) by ComponentAceDelphi Database - BDE Alternative for Delphi and C++ Builder. This association is classified as Database. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 41 42 53 30 4C 55 54 45 44 41 54 41 42 41 53 45 4C , ASCII: ABS0LUTEDATABASEL
- Absolute Packager (Configuration File) by Xceed Software Inc.This desktop application lets you create self-extracting zip files. The .ABS file is an INI-style text file containing configuration for creating self-extracting Zip files with Absolute Packager. This association is classified as Text.
- Avant Browser (Skin) by Avant ForceAvant Browser is a popular freeware web browser from a Chinese programmer named Anderson Che, which unites the Trident layout engine built into Windows (see Internet Explorer shell) with an interface intended to be more feature-rich, flexible and ergonomic than Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE). It runs on Windows 98 and above, including Windows Vista. Internet Explorer version 6 or 7 must be installed. Starting with Avant Browser 11 these files can be automatically installed if downloaded with the aba:// protocol. Related links: Wikipedia Avant Browser Page
- MPEG Audio Sound File The Mime types used with this association are: audio/mpeg, audio/x-mpeg. Related links: MPEG Info Page
- OptocatProgram ID: GraphicsConverterPro.abs Related links: XnView
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension ABS click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .ABS
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\XnView\xnview.exe %1