Notes about the ADM file extension:
To open this file type, a required software must be installed. Without it you only see a Windows message "The following file cannot be opened
" (Windows 7) or "How do you want to open this file?
" (Windows 10) if you double-click the file. There click on "More apps"
and choose a suitable software to view such files on your PC or from email attachments.
The ADM file type is primarily associated with 'Windows' by Microsoft Corporation. Also used by various Microsoft programs.
Detailed information for file extension ADM:
Hex: 43 4C 41 53 53 20 , ASCII: CLASS
Other applications associated with file type ADM:
You are viewing 7 of 8 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Addict (Compiled Dictionary) by Addictive SoftwareAddict is a component suite that provides end-to-end solutions for adding spelling check and thesaurus support to your applications. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 41 64 64 69 63 74 20 44 69 63 74 69 6F 6E 61 72 79 20 43 6F 6D 70 69 6C 65 72 2C 20 56 65 72 73 69 6F 6E 20 , ASCII: Addict Dictionary Compiler, Version
- Adobe (CS4 Application Bar) by Adobe Systems Incorporated,
The Adobe CS4 Suite comes in multiple forms to bundle the programs you need to perform various levels of work on websites.
You can create personalized menu bars for each program in the suite and these are stored as .ADM files. The files are text files that contain instructions for how the menu bars are to be formed and what each item on them does.
, This association is classified as Text.
- Advantage Database Server (Database Memo File) by Sybase, Inc.
- After Dark (Screen Saver Module)After Dark was not updated to work with Mac OS 9 and is no longer marketed.
- Alphacam (Diecut Parameter Macro) by PlanitAlphacam is a leading CAD/CAM software solution for the Woodworking industry. The core product of the company is Alphacam and is used in the manufacture of many types of components, from simple routed parts to complex, 5-axis furniture components. This association is classified as CAD/CAM.
- Garmin GPS (SD Card Save File) by Garmin Ltd.Some Garmin GPS receivers write/read user data (waypoints, routes and tracks) to SD card files instead of using aninterface cable. The folder structure is normally:
..\Garmin \ UserData \ UserData.ADM This association is classified as Database.
- Portfolio (Admin-level Acces Flag) by Extensis, Inc.This zero-length file is created when a Catalog (.FDB) file is open in admin mode - which requires single user access. ADM files should be killed when the Catalog is closed but if not they may be deleted (as long as the Catalog is not in use!) Related links: Mark Anderson's Portfolio FAQ
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
To change file associations press Windows Key
and then Apps and Features
> Default apps
> Choose default apps by file type
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC.