Notes about the ADR file extension:
To open this file type, a required software must be installed. Without it you only see a Windows message "The following file cannot be opened
" (Windows 7) or "How do you want to open this file?
" (Windows 10) if you double-click the file. There click on "More apps"
and choose a suitable software to view such files on your PC or from email attachments.
The ADR file type is primarily associated with 'Address Book'.
Detailed information for file extension ADR:
Other applications associated with file type ADR:
- Address Plus Database
- After Dark (Random Screen Saver Module)After Dark was not updated to work with Mac OS 9 and is no longer marketed.
- Opera (Default Bookmark File) by Opera Software ASAUsually seen as OPERADEF6.ADR and is automatically established with new profiles. This association is classified as Text. The Mime types used with this association are: text/plain.
- Opera Web Browser (Bookmark File (Hotlist)) by Opera Software ASA The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 4F 70 65 72 61 20 48 6F 74 6C 69 73 74 20 76 65 72 73 69 6F 6E 20 32 2E 30 0D 0A 4F 70 74 69 6F 6E 73 3A , ASCII: Opera Hotlist version 2.0 Options:
- Smart Address Address Book
- XAIRON-Addy Address Manager Data File
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
To change file associations press Windows Key
and then Apps and Features
> Default apps
> Choose default apps by file type
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC.