Notes about the G file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The G file type is primarily associated with 'ANTLR' by Terence Parr and Colleagues. ANTLR, ANother Tool for Language Recognition, (formerly PCCTS) is a language tool that provides a framework for constructing recognizers, compilers, and translators from grammatical descriptions containing Java, C#, C++, or Python actions.
Detailed information for file extension G:
Primary association: ANTLR
File classification: Source Code
Other applications associated with file type G:
- Ashton Tate Applause (Chart)
- BRL-CAD (Geometry File [Native BRL-CAD Format]) by BRL-CAD Development Team and US ArmyBRL-CAD is a cross-platform open source solid modeling system that includes interactive geometry editing, high-performance ray-tracing for rendering and geometric analysis, image and signal-processing tools, a system performance analysis benchmark suite, libraries for geometric representation, and more. The name arose out of the interest of the U.S. Army Ballistic Research Laboratory (BRL) (now the U.S. Army Research Laboratory) in tools that could assist with the computer simulation and engineering analysis of combat vehicle systems and environments. This association is classified as CAD/CAM. Related links: Wikipedia BRL-CAD Page
- Cliq Accessories Datebook Schedule Group Related links: Linux Suite (PDF File)
- Garabatos (Genome File)Encoded text.
- Gravity (News Database)Gravity is a Windows Usenet online/offline news client. Gravity has been a popular news reader since 1996. Gravity originally started as shareware, and later as freeware. It is now open source under the BSD license. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: D0 CF 11 E0 A1 B1 1A E1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3E 00 03 00 FE FF 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
- Paradox File
- Unknown Apple II File ((found on Golden Orchard Apple II CD Rom))
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other slowdown issues.