Notes about the GEN file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The GEN file type is primarily associated with 'ArcView' by ESRI.
Detailed information for file extension GEN:
Other applications associated with file type GEN:
You are viewing 7 of 9 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Chromeleon (Generic Driver Configuration)
- Daqarta (Extended Audio Data) by Interstellar ResearchDaqarta uses your Windows sound card to provide high performance waveform and FFT spectrum analysis, color spectrograms, signal averaging, signal generation, and advanced options for lab or personal use. You can open saved files, including standard WAV files collected elsewhere, to analyze waveform, spectrum, or spectrogram displays of file data. Even many unsupported formats can be opened via manual selection of format parameters. This association is classified as Audio.
- dBASE Application Generator Compiled Template
- Generations Embroidery Software (Design File) by Notcina Corporation
- Genesis (Mega Drive) (Game ROM Backup File)This is the extension of the ROMs the emulator for Genesis (Mega Drive) uses. Those are normally playable backups of games of this Sega video game console. This association is classified as Game.
- Genius Family Tree Data
- ToGenBank Format The Mime types used with this association are: chemical/genbank, chemical/x-genbank.
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension GEN click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .GEN
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.