Notes about the JOB file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The JOB file type is primarily associated with 'AI Research'.
Detailed information for file extension JOB:
Primary association: AI Research
Other applications associated with file type JOB:
- BETA 44 Job File
- File Invesigator Script Commands
- Job File
- MetaCAM (Nest Job) by Metamation, Inc.The MetaCAM suite of products was developed by Metamation for the Sheet Metal Fabrication industry. This association is classified as CAD/CAM.
- MicroSim PCBoard External ASCII Job File(used for import and export)
- QuestVision Vector Graphics File(IMG File Conversion)
- Survey Pro (Job) by Tripod Data SystemsSurveyor data collection. TDS Survey Pro surveying software gives you a complete set of capabilities for all your survey projects. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 54 72 69 70 6F 64 20 44 61 74 61 20 53 79 73 74 65 6D 73 20 4A 6F 62 20 46 69 6C 65 , ASCII: Tripod Data Systems Job File
You are viewing 7 of 9 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Systems Management Server (SMS) (Job File) by Microsoft CorporationWith SMS you can provide your organization a change and configuration management solution to deliver relevant software and updates to users of Microsoft and third-party applications.
- Windows Task Scheduler (Task Object) by Microsoft CorporationUsually found in the \WINDOWS\TASKS folder. Note: .JOB files are fairly unique in that different .JOB files may have different icons associated with them. The icons are stored in the .JOB file itself and MSTASK.DLL is given the task of looking for and displaying the assigned icon when a .JOB file is encountered. This task is assigned no matter where the .JOB file is located: your system, a network, or even on the Internet. (Note: A security fix to MSTASK.DLL was issued by Microsoft to counter an exploit that could run malicious code on your system through .JOB files. Look for and install patch MS04-022.)Program ID: JobObjectRelated links: Microsoft Patch MS04-022
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension JOB click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .JOB
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
ProgramID: TDS Job
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\TDS\ForeSight DXM\ForeSightDXM.exe %1