Notes about the SAD file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The SAD file type is primarily associated with 'Black & White' by Electronic Arts, Inc..
Detailed information for file extension SAD:
Other applications associated with file type SAD:
- Fast Atomic Density Evaluator File(FADE computes protein shapes) (PDF link)
- MultiEx Commander (Set-up Cabinet) by XeNTaXMultiEx is a game modding utility. The SAD archives were used for programs made by SadCom Ltd. The DOS version of MultiEx Commander was the last to use a .SAD file for its setup. DOS MultiEx Commander was still available in 2001 when the Windows version arose, but as of 2003 is no longer officialy offered for download at the producer's site. It can still be found on third party sites. This association is classified as Archive.
- Serveron Analyzer Data File
- StillAliveDS (Map File) by t4ils & RøßiNStillAliveDS takes its name from the ending song of Portal: Still Alive by Jonathan Coulton. It features various elements from the original game such as portal gun, turrets, crates and energy balls. You can play a simple game where you have to finish the levels included in the homebrew or you can play custom levels you made with the map editor. This association is classified as Game.
- Synergy Accounts (Data File) by Synergy Accounts,
Synergy Accounts is modular UK accounting software.
It is user configurable, and supports custom fields throughout. It comes with its own report generator as an option and an API is available to allow other software to interface with it. Encryption using Blowfish or DES is available if required, and can be assigned to individual columns or tables or the entire data file. Synergy can be Internet aware, can dial, E-mail and browse from within the application, and can charge your customer's credit cards securely. You can have 1 user or 100 users or even more, and the system can handle up to 16 exabytes of data per company file.
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension SAD click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .SAD
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Dragon UnPACKer 5\drgunpack5.exe