Notes about the SAR file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The SAR file type is primarily associated with 'NScripter Visual Novel Engine' by Naoki Takahashi. Filex extension SAR is not a native archive format of NScripter but it uses it, nonetheless. SARDec extracts the resources from the ARC*.SAR file.
Detailed information for file extension SAR:
Company: Naoki Takahashi
File classification: Game
Other applications associated with file type SAR:
- Phoenix Server Applications Standard Distribution Format(.JAR file in special directory)
- SAPCAR (Archive) by SAPGenie.COMSAPCAR (older version was called CAR) is a compression utility (similar to Winzip, tar, zip, gz, etc.) , that is used by SAP to compress and decompress nearly all delivered files and executables. This association is classified as Archive. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 23 20 43 41 52 20 61 72 63 68 69 76 65 20 68 65 61 64 65 72 , ASCII: # CAR archive header
- Saracen Paint Related links: XnView
- Sibelius (Arrange Style) by Sibelius Software LtdDefines the instrumentation etc. used for automatic music arrangement.
- Sons Of The American Revolution Family Tree Creator Data
- Squeak (Package) by Squeak CommunityThe Squeak programming language is a Smalltalk implementation, derived directly from Smalltalk-80 by a group at Apple Computer that included some of the original Smalltalk-80 developers. It is object-oriented, class-based, and reflective. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 22 53 71 75 65 61 6B 20 61 72 63 68 69 76 65 20 77 72 69 74 74 65 6E 20 , ASCII: "Squeak archive written Related links: Wikipedia Squeak Page
- Streamline (Compressed Archive) The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex (position 2): 20 4C 48 35 20 , ASCII: LH5
You are viewing 7 of 10 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Synergy Accounts (Reports File) by Synergy Accounts,
Synergy Accounts is modular UK accounting software.
It is user configurable, and supports custom fields throughout. It comes with its own report generator as an option and an API is available to allow other software to interface with it. Encryption using Blowfish or DES is available if required, and can be assigned to individual columns or tables or the entire data file. Synergy can be Internet aware, can dial, E-mail and browse from within the application, and can charge your customer's credit cards securely. You can have 1 user or 100 users or even more, and the system can handle up to 16 exabytes of data per company file.
- Timeslips (Archive) by Peachtree Software
- Yamaha (S.Art Voices) by Yamaha Corporation of AmericaThis file type is used by the Tyros2 and other high-end Yamaha keyboards. This association is classified as Audio.
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other slowdown issues.