Notes about the TRN file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The TRN file type is primarily associated with 'Medlin Accounting' by Medlin Accounting.
Detailed information for file extension TRN:
Other applications associated with file type TRN:
You are viewing 7 of 11 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- STN Express Transcript Text File(search science databases through STN)
- TextBridge Training Data
- VGA Planets (Game Turn File) by Tim Wisseman,
A game you play via E-mail.
The Game Cycle:
This association is classified as Game.
- Host runs, HST and TRN files from the game are used to make new RST files
- The RST files are sent out over the internet to the players, by Email, BBS, FTP or IRC
- The Player uses UNPACK.EXE or WINPLAN.EXE to break the RST file up into data files that can be read by the players client program (PLANETS.EXE or WINPLAN.EXE)
- The game is played by the player using the PLANETS.EXE or WINPLAN.EXE program
- The Player uses MAKETURN.EXE or WINPLAN.EXE to package up all the data into a TRN file
- The TRN file is transfered back to the HOST person by Email, BBS, FTP or IRC
- The Host person gathers up the incoming TRN files and places them in the game data directory with the HST files for the game and gets ready to run host.
- The cycle repeats
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension TRN click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .TRN
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
ProgramID: TextBridge.TrainingData, FileType: TextBridge Training Data
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Home Budget\HB.exe %1