Notes about the VP file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The VP file type is primarily associated with '3D Studio' by Autodesk, Inc..
Detailed information for file extension VP:
Other applications associated with file type VP:
- Conflict: Freespace Archive Related links: Dragon UnPACKer
- Homeworld by Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Ventura Publisher File
- Visual Passage Planner (Vessel Profile File) by Digital WaveVisual Passage Planner brings computer power to the ocean passage planning process.
- VOCPACK (Lossless Compressed Audio)Lossless sound file compressor by Nicola Ferioli. This association is classified as Audio. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 4E 46 56 50 20 , ASCII: NFVP
- xfit (Viewpoint File)Xfit is a map-fitting and molecular modeling program to display or manipulate models and fit data to electron density. xfit accepts .PDB files, phase files (in X-Plor, TNT, or CIF (SHELX List 6) format; .FCF is accepted as equivalent to .PHS), map files, .VU (vector or line) file, viewpoint (.VP) files, script (.SCRIPT) files, ridgelines (.BONES) files, and sequence (.SEQ) files. Related links: Xfit Manual Entry
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension VP click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .VP
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: d:\DMTOOLS\VPVIEW32_20\vpview32_20.exe %1
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Dragon UnPACKer 5\drgunpack5.exe