Notes about the ADC file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The ADC file type is primarily associated with 'ActiveDocs'.
Detailed information for file extension ADC:
Other applications associated with file type ADC:
- ADC Data AcquistionThis code is used to acquire, analyze, and manipulate time-domain data. Supported hardware includes National Instruments E-series ADC boards.
- Chromeleon (Demo Data File)
- ClearSight Analyzer (Trace File) by ClearSight Networks, Inc.A network analysis program. The trace file is a record of captured information. ClearSight can open Network Associates Sniffer Technologies (*.ENC, *.FDC, *.TRC, *.ATC, *.SYC) and Generic capture files (*.CAP) as well.
- Lingvo Dictionary Text File
- Scanstudio 16-color Bitmap Graphic File
- Systems Management Server (SMS) (Collection Evaluator Addition) by Microsoft CorporationWith SMS you can provide your organization a change and configuration management solution to deliver relevant software and updates to users of Microsoft and third-party applications.
- TI/MIT ADC Format (Sound)
You are viewing 7 of 8 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- XMap (ImageReg Output File) by DelormeXMap scalable mapping software that provides users with digital mapping tools. Often found in the DeLorme Docs\ImageData folder.
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension ADC click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .ADC
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: c:\ADC.exe %L
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Oasys\ADC 8.1\adc.exe