Notes about the AFM file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The AFM file type is primarily associated with 'Abassis Finance Manager' by SmartMedia Informatica. Abassis is a budget and finance manager.
Detailed information for file extension AFM:
File classification: XML
Other applications associated with file type AFM:
- Alphacam (Flame Parameter Macro) by PlanitAlphacam is a leading CAD/CAM software solution for the Woodworking industry. The core product of the company is Alphacam and is used in the manufacture of many types of components, from simple routed parts to complex, 5-axis furniture components. This association is classified as CAD/CAM.
- DESQview by Symantec CorporationDESQview was a multitasking program that ran over MS-DOS to provide a multi-program running environment. The program was developed and marketed by Quarterdeck Corporation which was purchased by Symantec 15 October 1998. DESQview is no longer marketed.
- FormMaster Editor (Form Template) by AT SYSTEMS S.R.L.FormMaster is a software package designed for OMR (Optical Mark Recognition). The file is a database containing an image and various forms parameters. It also includes result-calculation formulas. [Site under construction when data entered.] This association is classified as Database.
- HP NewWave Cardfile Application
- LOUT FileHigh-Level language for document formatting.
- Outline Font Metric by Adobe Systems IncorporatedAdobe Font Metrics files contain general font information and font metrics information. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 53 74 61 72 74 46 6F 6E 74 4D 65 74 72 69 63 73 20 , ASCII: StartFontMetrics
- Unknown Apple II File ((found on Golden Orchard Apple II CD Rom))
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.