Notes about the CLU file extension:
To open this file type, a required software must be installed. Without it you only see a Windows message "The following file cannot be opened
" (Windows 7) or "How do you want to open this file?
" (Windows 10) if you double-click the file. There click on "More apps"
and choose a suitable software to view such files on your PC or from email attachments.
The CLU file type is primarily associated with 'Broken Sword 2' by THQ Inc.. This file is typically called TEXT.CLU and is located in the clusters folder.
Detailed information for file extension CLU:
File classification: Game
Other applications associated with file type CLU:
- CLUCalc (Geometric Algebra Description (CLUScript File)) by Christian PerwassCLUCalc (visual Clifford algebra calculator) is a freely available software tool for 3D visualizations and scientific calculations that was conceived and written by Dr. Christian Perwass. CLUCalc interprets a script language called CLUScript, which has been designed to make mathematical calculations and visualizations intuitive. This association is classified as Source Code.
- Clusse (Node File) by Heikki HannikainenClusse is a free DX cluster server software package for amateur packet radio.
- IBM PCI Cryptographic Coprocessor (Code File) by IBM
- Phantasmagoria 2 (8-bit Playback Pallete File)Any .CLU file with a number is the pallete for that particular movie, with the exception of 999.CLU which is a generic pallete file for those movies which don't have a specific .CLU file.
- XNBC V8 Biological Neural Network Simulation Workstation (Cluster Names)The .CLU file contains the cluster names used by a network. Related links: XNBC V8 User Manual
To change file associations press Windows Key
and then Apps and Features
> Default apps
> Choose default apps by file type
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC.