Notes about the DDD file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The DDD file type is primarily associated with 'Acrobat Distiller' by Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Detailed information for file extension DDD:
Other applications associated with file type DDD:
- Alpha Five (Table Data Dictionary File) by Alpha Software, Inc.The table's data dictionary, which contains lists of additional table objects such as Layouts (forms, browses, etc.), report designs, saved operations, field rules, and field names longer than 10 characters.
- ARC+ (Drawing) by ACAArc+ is a professional architectural program for drawing buildings. One of two files necessary for a drawing. The other will have the same root name and the extension .III.
- BullsEye (Style Sheet) This association is classified as Text.
- ColdFusion (Verity Engine Fields Definition) by Adobe Systems Incorporated The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 23 , ASCII: #
- Diagram Designer (Project Data File) by MeeSoftDiagram Designer is a simple vector graphics editor for creating flowcharts, diagrams and slide shows. This association is classified as Graphic.
- Fuji Xerox (2D CAD Data) The Mime types used with this association are: application/vnd.fujixerox.ddd.
- GLBasic (GLBasic) by Dream Design Entertainment SoftwareGLBasic 3D data This association is classified as Source Code.
You are viewing 7 of 11 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Medlin Accounting (Direct Deposit Information) by Medlin Accounting
- Payroll Mate 2008 (Direct Deposit File) by RealTaxTools.com
- TIS-Office (Digital Tachograph Data File) by Siemens AGA tachograph combines the functions of a clock and a speedometer. Fitted to a motor vehicle, a tachograph will record not only the vehicle's speed but also the length of time that it is moving or stationary. This association is classified as Database.
- Unknown Apple II File ((found on Golden Orchard Apple II CD Rom))
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension DDD click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .DDD
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.