Notes about the EXF file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The EXF file type is primarily associated with 'Calculus EZ-Fax Fax'.
Detailed information for file extension EXF:
Primary association: Calculus EZ-Fax Fax
Other applications associated with file type EXF:
- CostX (Data Exchange File) by Exactal Pty LtdCostX is a costing standard for contractors, quantity surveyors, architects and engineering professionals worldwide. Using CostX, you can easily extract dimensions from CAD files for costing purposes. EXF files are Data Exchange Files used to exchange building model information between CostX Clients and CostX Viewer. EXF files contain various types of data including electronic CAD drawings and costing information such as cost plans and bills of quantities. The Mime types used with this association are: application/octet-stream. Related links: CostX Viewer
- ExactFile (Checksum Digest File) by StudyLamp Software LLC.ExactFile is a free file integrity verification tool:
This file contains checksums in various formats and hash methods, such as MD5, SHA1, SFV, and others. This association is classified as Text.
- Use it to make sure files copied to CD-ROM are bit-perfect copies,
- Use it to make sure backups copied from one drive to another are just right,
- Use it to make sure files haven’t been changed or damaged over time.
- Fuji EXIF Format File(Any JPEG viewer should view) Related links: File Format (PDF File)
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension EXF click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .EXF
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
ProgramID: PhotoPhilia.File_exf, FileType: EXF Image, AppName: PhotoPhilia main application
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Konvertor\Konvertor.exe %1
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\CSPro 3.1\CSEXPORT.EXE