Notes about the IND file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The IND file type is primarily associated with 'AOL'.
Detailed information for file extension IND:
Primary association: AOLIdentifying characters
Hex: 41 4F 4C 49 44 58 4B 32 , ASCII: AOLIDXK2
Other applications associated with file type IND:
- dBASE IV
- Foxmail (E-Mail Box Index)A free E-mail program.
- InDesign (Publication) by Adobe Systems IncorporatedPage design software. InDesign CS2 production workflows and a fluid creative environment for designing professional layouts with sophisticated graphics and typography. The publication files can be opened on Windows or Macintosh machines running the InDesign software. This association is classified as Desktop Publishing.
- LaTeX or TeX Makeindx Index
- Notes (List files for Compact Task on Domino Server) by IBMThis was a Lotus product. Lotus was bought out by IBM. Lotus Notes and Domino are a fundamental component of IBM Workplace. IBM introduced the IND file type. Related links: IBM Lotus Notes Wikipedia Page
- Well of Souls Game File
- Windows Shared Database File
You are viewing 7 of 9 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Windows/Applog Index
- XMap (Dataset Index) by DelormeXMap scalable mapping software that provides users with digital mapping tools. Often paired with .DDS, .DAT, and/or .HDS files in the DeLorme Docs\Datasets folder.
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension IND click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .IND
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\WinEdt Team\WinEdt\WinEdt.exe %1