Notes about the INP file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The INP file type is primarily associated with 'ABAQUS' by ABAQUS, Inc.. ABAQUS, Inc. is a provider of software for advanced finite element analysis.
Detailed information for file extension INP:
Other applications associated with file type INP:
- Abaqus/CAE (Input File) by Dassault SystèmesAbaqus/CAE is a complete solution for Abaqus finite element modeling, visualization, and process automation. CAE creates the .inp file which you can edit and run by the command line, or you can submit jobs from within CAE. Other files are .cae (CAE model file), .odb, .dat, .log, .msg, and .sta. The .dat is the text output file that will contain results. The .odb file is the binary output file that will be read during post-processing to view graphical results. The .log file keeps a text record of all processes and is useful for checking the status of the analysis. The .msg lists the progress of the analysis, as well as provides some messages about why an analysis might have crashed (this information is often within the .dat file as well). The .sta file is a summary of the information contained in the .msg file, and is useful for monitoring the status of long-running jobs during their computation
- CHARMM Input File(molecular analysis)
- EnCorr (Input File) by MorningstarDeveloped by Ibbotson Associates, Morningstar EnCorr software offers the tools to research, create, analyze, and implement optimal asset allocation strategies within a single platform.
- FRANC2D Mesh File
- GIS Software Text Input File Related links: ArcView, JShape, GIS Info
- InPage (Document) by Concept SoftwareInPage is publishing software that handles Urdu, Arabic, Persian, English and other languages. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: D0 CF 11 E0 A1 B1 1A E1 00
- MacMolPlt (GAMESS Input format) The Mime types used with this association are: chemical/x-gamess-input.
You are viewing 7 of 12 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- MPlus (Statistical Input File)Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides a way for researchers to analyze their data. Mplus allows the analysis of both cross-sectional and longitudinal data, single-level and multilevel data and data that come from different populations with either observed or unobserved heterogeneity. The file extension INP is used as an input file for the MPlus tool.
- Oracle Source Code
- Self-Extracting Archive Utility Project
- Tramo-Seats (Input Specification File) by Bank of SpainTRAMO ("Time Series Regression with Arima Noise, Missing Observations and Outliers")
is a program for estimation, forecasting, and interpolation of regression models with
missing observations and ARIMA errors, in the presence of possibly several types of
outliers (no restriction is imposed on the location of the missing observations in the
series). SEATS ("Signal Extraction in ARIMA Time Series") is a program for decomposing a time
series into its unobserved components (i.e., for extracting from a time series its different
signals), following an ARIMA-model-based method.
- Unknown Apple II File ((found on Golden Orchard Apple II CD Rom))
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.