Notes about the MMD file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The MMD file type is primarily associated with 'Cumulate Draw' by Cumulate Labs. On-line drawing tool. Cumulate Draw is distributed under Mozilla Public License Version 1.1. Diagrams created in Firefox are saved in .FMD format, while those created in IE are saved in .MMD format. Currently, you cannot open a .MMD diagram in Firefox and vice versa.
Detailed information for file extension MMD:
File classification: GraphicIdentifying characters
Hex: 3C 3F 78 6D 6C 3A , ASCII: .?xml:
Other applications associated with file type MMD:
- DocsAlive (Multimedia Document) by Softedge-Systems LtdDocsAlive is an all-in-one multimedia content creation software product, which allows the user to create video, audio, animation, text, drawing, and pictures in one document. Related links: DocsAlive Free Player
- MacroModel Molecular Mechanics File by Columbia University Chemistry The Mime types used with this association are: chemical/x-macromodel-input.
- mAirList (Metadata) by Torben WeibertmAirList is radio automation software for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista, designed for the small but professional radio station. A mAirList Metadata file (.MMD) contains metadata about a single audio file, such as artist and title, cue point settings, ending type, and any user defined data fields.
- MangoData (Multi-User Database) by MightyMangoMangoData is a multi-user database for education. It allows pupils to create a database, enter information and then search the data to display results through a range of graphs. This association is classified as Database.
- Media Processing Server Studio (Data) by Nortel NetworksMedia Processing Server Studio is a graphical software tool that is used to create, edit, and manage audio elements of menu prompts in both the Voice Processing Series (VPS) and Media Processing Server (MPS) environments. This product used to be known as Peristudio/PeriProducer. Extensions used by it for IVR vocabulary file manipulation include .MMI=Index, .MMD=Data, and .MMF=Reference Name.
- Nigarva Downloader (Download List File) by K&A CorporationStores download list and special data. The Nigarva Downloader MMD files have 3 versions (as of 23 Sept 2003): 1.0 - Links + Download Name only; 2.0 - Links + Download Name + Referer; 3.0 - Links + Download Name + Referer + Cookie + CookieOrigin This association is classified as Text.
- Summit Membership Manager (Database) by MIE Software Pty Ltd This association is classified as Database.
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension MMD click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .MMD
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\mfw\exec\moss.exe %1