Notes about the POD file extension:
To open this file type, a required software must be installed. Without it you only see a Windows message "The following file cannot be opened
" (Windows 7) or "How do you want to open this file?
" (Windows 10) if you double-click the file. There click on "More apps"
and choose a suitable software to view such files on your PC or from email attachments.
The POD file type is primarily associated with 'Bloodrayne'.
Detailed information for file extension POD:
Primary association: Bloodrayne
Other applications associated with file type POD:
- OpenProj (Project File) by Serena Software IncorporatedOpenProj is a free, open source project management solution. OpenProj is a replacement of Microsoft Project and other commercial project solutions. It opens existing Microsoft or Primavera files. OpenProj shares the industry's most advanced scheduling engine with Project-ON-Demand and provides Gantt Charts, Network Diagrams (PERT Charts), WBS and RBS charts, Earned Value costing and more.
- PodFlow (Project) by Ikon AVS Ltd.The Ikon AVS Podule system is designed to control audio-visual projects. Podules are individual units within the AV system. PodFlow is software that designs the connections and controls between and of the Podules in the system.
- Punch CAD Program by Punch! SoftwareThe CAD program works with a set of three files to draw a 3D CAD object: xxx.POB, xxx.POD, and xxx.PPV.
- Terminal Velocity Archive Related links: Dragon UnPACKer
- UNIX (perldoc File)Typically lower case on *nix systems.
To change file associations press Windows Key
and then Apps and Features
> Default apps
> Choose default apps by file type
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC.