Notes about the SAT file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The SAT file type is primarily associated with 'ACIS'. SAT is the Standard ACIS Text format for exchanging information with the ACIS geometry definitions. ACIS is the 3D modeling software from Spatial, a division of Dassault Systemes of France. Any ACIS-based CAD program will open the file.
Detailed information for file extension SAT:
Primary association: ACIS
Mime type: application/sat, application/x-sat, image/x-satIdentifying characters
Hex: 30 , ASCII: 0
Other applications associated with file type SAT:
- Firefox (Bookmark Backup File)Produced by a Firefox extension that creates a bookmark backup file each time you close the Firefox browser. If your bookmark file is called BOOKMARK.HTML then the backup will be BOOKMARK.HTML.SAT on a Saturday. Related links: Firefox
- IRT Cronista (Infrared Image) by GRAYESS Inc.Created by GSAT infrared cameras.
- SAdT Music Composer (Mod/Song) The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 53 41 64 54 01 , ASCII: SAdT Related links: RdosPlay
- SatHawk (Data File) by Global Sourcing Solutions & Commerce LLC, DBA Sadoun Satellite SalesThis portable satellite meter is used for identification of satellite broadcasts throughout the world. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 53 61 74 48 , ASCII: ........SatH
- Surprise! AdLib TrackerPlay using Winamp with the AdPlug plug-in. This association is classified as Audio. Related links: Winamp, AdPlug
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension SAT click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .SAT
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
ProgramID: StandardACISText, FileType: Standard ACIS Text
ProgramID: SAT File
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\gigabeat room 2.0.2\GBRoom.exe
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\formZ\formZ RadioZity MP v4.1.0\formZ RadioZity.exe
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\formZ\formZ RadioZity v4.1.0\formZ RadioZity.exe