Notes about the TLB file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The TLB file type is primarily associated with 'Borland Type Library' by Borland Software Corporation.
Detailed information for file extension TLB:
Other applications associated with file type TLB:
- Bubble Chamber Reference Table
- CHASE Evaluation and Audit System (File) by Health And Safety Technology And Management Ltd.Originally designed for health and safety, the CHASE (Complete Health And Safety Evaluation) system is designed around management practices. In the UK such a system is described in Successful Health and Safety Management (HSG65) from the HSE and BS 8800 from BSI, or the OHSAS 18001 standard.
- OLE Type Library (Type 1) The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 53 4C 54 47 , ASCII: SLTG
- OLE Type Library (Type 2) The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 4D 53 46 54 02 00 01 00 , ASCII: MSFT
- Portfolio (Automation Interface) by Extensis, Inc.This is an application command file. Related links: Mark Anderson's Portfolio FAQ
- Remote Automation OLE Truelib Files
- SPSS (Type Library) by SPSS, Inc.Data mining software that generates decision-making information using statistics. Also allows you to understand and present results with tabular and graphical output, and share results with others using a variety of reporting methods, including secure Web publishing. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 4D 53 46 54 02 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 09 04 00 00 09 04 00 00 51 00 00 00 07 00 , ASCII: MSFT Q
You are viewing 7 of 10 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- TrialDirector (Toolbar File) by inData Corporation,
TrialDirectorTM is inData’s leading-edge trial presentation software.
With TrialDirector, you can view, manage, search, and prepare case exhibits and depositions, and then orchestrate them into a compelling trial presentation. Indexing tools allow you to organize and annotate information by client, issue, witness, or any other logical criteria, then easily stage the information for presentation during trial. The Presentation mode enables you to blend drawings, photos, text, and videos with the ease of a Hollywood director, and lets you adjust, annotate, or amplify in the courtroom.
- VAX Text Library The Mime types used with this association are: vms/tlb.
- Visual C++ (Type Library) by Microsoft Corporation The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 4D 53 46 54 02 00 01 00 , ASCII: MSFTProgram ID: tlbfile
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension TLB click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .TLB
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Restorator 2004\Restorator.exe %1
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Adobe\Photoshop CS\Photoshop.exe %1