Notes about the TRK file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The TRK file type is primarily associated with 'Fugawi Global Navigator' by Northport Systems Inc.. With Fugawi, you create accurate digital maps from any scanned map or existing map database (e.g. BSB MARINE CHARTS or USGS TOPOGRAPHIC MAPS). Then, in real-time navigation mode, your exact position is displayed on the map as you move and new maps are automatically loaded as you travel to new areas.
Detailed information for file extension TRK:
Hex: 46 55 47 54 52 4B FF FF , ASCII: FUGTRK
Other applications associated with file type TRK:
You are viewing 7 of 11 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Garmin (GPS PCX5 Track File) by Garmin Ltd.Garmin GPS PCX5 software is a DOS-based program designed for use with GARMIN GPS units which do not contain a Jeppesen aviation database. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 48 20 20 53 4F 46 54 57 41 52 45 20 4E 41 4D 45 20 26 20 56 45 52 53 49 4F 4E , ASCII: H..SOFTWARE.NAME.&.VERSION Related links: Garmin GPS PCX5 Format
- GeneRally (Track File)GeneRally is a freeware arcade racing game created by Hannu and Jukka Räbinä, originally publicly released on May 16, 2002. This association is classified as Game. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 03 01 47 52 , ASCII: GR Related links: Wikipedia GeneRally Page
- IL2 (Track File) by Ubisoft EntertainmentTracks within IL-2 are not traditional video recordings of your flight; the flight is recorded within track files as information explaining what occured within the flight. This is the default format IL-2 automatically records in an ASCII text format. This association is classified as Text.
- Kermit Script File
- LP Ripper (Track Analysis) by CFB SoftwareThis program will analyze a WAV file for individual songs within the file. The tracks file saves a summary of the WAV file and all of the details of the current editing session. If you have to exit LP Ripper in the middle of an editing session, open this TRK file instead of the WAV file when you resume your editing session. Not only does this save time because LP Ripper does not have to spend time reading or analysing the WAV file again, it also allows you to restart editing from where you previously left off. V4.0 and later versions of LP Recorder can also create a Tracks file that LP Ripper can use to save having to read the WAV file before analysing it. This association is classified as Text.Program ID: Mixman.Trk Related links: LP Recorder
- Magellan GPS (Waypoint File) by Thales Navigation, Inc. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 0D 34 44 35 33 33 33 33 , ASCII: 4D53333
- Mixman Studio Track
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other slowdown issues.