Notes about the ZDB file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The ZDB file type is primarily associated with 'CostOS Estimating' by Nomitech Unlimited. CostOS is a very powerfull cost estimating software, dedicated to the following industries: Construction Contractors and Construction Consultancies.
Detailed information for file extension ZDB:
File classification: Archive
Other applications associated with file type ZDB:
- DesignPro (Label Design) by AveryCustomize and print professional looking labels, cards, dividers and more. This extension is for older versions (e.g., version 4), but will open with the newer program using the File|Open command. The current extension is .ZDL.
- EPSQ Security Officer Submission(EPSQ = Electronic Personal Securuty Questionnaire; file is encrypted)
- NEPLAN (Topology Data File) by BCP Busarello + Cott + Partner Inc.,
NEPLAN is a user-friendly Power System Analysis software for Electrical Transmission, Distribution and Industrial Networks, including Optimal Power Flow, Transient Stability (RMS and EMT), Reliability Analysis, RCM-Maintenance and more.
The NEPLAN risk based planning modules are tools for reinvestment strategies.
A version of NEPLAN for gas networks is also available.
A for-pay viewer is available for purchase.
, Related links: NEPLAN Viewer
- Quicken (On-line File) by Intuit Inc.Old file type.
- Report~Assist (Database) by SimpleLogic Software This association is classified as Database.
- Wonder Word Data File
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension ZDB click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .ZDB
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
ProgramID: Zerosoft Database File, AppName: cdc