Notes about the ATP file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The ATP file type is primarily associated with 'Alphacam' by Planit. Alphacam is a leading CAD/CAM software solution for the Woodworking industry. The core product of the company is Alphacam and is used in the manufacture of many types of components, from simple routed parts to complex, 5-axis furniture components.
Detailed information for file extension ATP:
File classification: CAD/CAM
Other applications associated with file type ATP:
- Anti Tracks (Plug-in) by RIGHT Utilities, Inc.Anti Tracks cleans your browsing, Windows and applications tracks; recovers your hard drive space; protects your privacy; and speeds up your system performance.
- ATRAC (Coded File)ATRAC is an audio coding system based on psychoacoustic principles. Sony calls this Hi-MD. This association is classified as Audio. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 49 44 33 , ASCII: ID3 Related links: Format Information, Sony Hi-MD
- Automise (Project File) by VSoft Technologies Pty Ltd.Automise is a general purpose automation tool that allows anyone to automate just about anything. This association is classified as XML.
- Visual Studio .NET (ACT Project) by Microsoft Corporation
- WebEx Online conferencing service (poll questionnaire file) by Cisco WebExThe file extention ATP is used by the WebEx online conferencing service for saved "Training Center" Poll Questions.
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other slowdown issues.