Notes about the BAG file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The BAG file type is primarily associated with 'AOL Instant Messenger' by America Online, Inc..
Detailed information for file extension BAG:
Hex: 41 4F 4C 20 46 65 65 64 62 61 67 20 , ASCII: AOL Feedbag
Other applications associated with file type BAG:
- AOL (6 Organizer) by America Online, Inc.
- Bag (Archive File) This association is classified as Archive. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 42 41 47 31 31 , ASCII: BAG11 Related links: File Format
- Emperor: Battle for Dune Archive Related links: Dragon UnPACKer
- NoX Related links: Dragon UnPACKer
- OS/2 Netfinity Manager Sysinfo FileFile is ADAPTER.BAG.
- PMMail 2000 (Mail Index File) by Blueprint Software WorksPMMail is an E-mail client. PMMail 2000 is the Windows version and PMMail/2 is the OS/2 version. PMMail/2 is now owned by V.O.I.C.E. while PMMail 2000 has been retained by its developer Blueprint Software Works.
- PMMail/2 (Mail Index File) by V.O.I.C.E. (Virtual OS/2 International Consumer Education)PMMail is an E-mail client. PMMail 2000 is the Windows version and PMMail/2 is the OS/2 version. PMMail/2 is now owned by V.O.I.C.E. while PMMail 2000 has been retained by its developer Blueprint Software Works.
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension BAG click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .BAG
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Dragon UnPACKer 5\drgunpack5.exe