Notes about the BPD file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The BPD file type is primarily associated with 'BizInt Smart Charts for Patents' by BizInt Solutions. Allows Websites and other programs to invoke the application on exported data. This file type is used for transferring data only. If you have documents with this file type, they do not belong to this application.
Detailed information for file extension BPD:
Primary association: BizInt Smart Charts for Patents
Company: BizInt Solutions
Other applications associated with file type BPD:
- Business Plan Pro (Business Plan Data) by Palo Alto Software, Inc.A step-by-step business planning tool. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 3C 70 6C 61 6E 64 61 74 61 20 76 65 72 3D 22 , ASCII: .plandata.ver="
- Büro Plus NexT (FlashFiler Database File) by microtech GmbH[German site] The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 46 46 46 48 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 , ASCII: FFFH
- Cash Compass (Plan) by Palo Alto Software, Inc.There will be an associated .BPF file containing for table formattting. Also used by Business Plan Pro from the same company.
- catDB (Template Property Dictionary)BPD displays a database's property definitions as text. You can use this text to build and edit a template property dictionary (.BPD) file for use with the catDB program when creating a database, adding properties, and deleting properties. Each line in a .BPD file must contain the following attribute fields separated by white space: property name, property type, schema, reference, special type, and description. Only the description field is permitted to have embedded white space.
- Data Designer (Database Backup File)
- DTLplot (Beadpull Data File)The DTL cavities for SNS are to be tuned in Oak Ridge. This is one of the files necessary for that task. Related links: DTL Cavity Tuning at SNS (PDF)
- FARSITE (Burn Period File) by The Fire Sciences Lab (FiSL)FARSITE is a fire growth simulation model. The Burn Period (.BPD) File is a file of dates and times that specify daily burning periods.
You are viewing 7 of 9 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- PCIScope (PCI and ISA PnP Subsystem Information) by APSoftPCIScope DOS agent (further PCITool) is a command line utility for collecting PCI information under clear DOS, DOS included into Windows 95/98 or MSDOS prompt of Windows 95/98/ME.
- Pscript (Binary PostScript Printer Description File)Text-based PostScript Printer Description files (.ppd files) describe a PostScript printer's characteristics. The Pscript driver for Microsoft Windows 2000 and later supports .PPD files that are compatible with version 4.3 of the PPD specification from Adobe Systems, Inc. Pscript reads a printer's .PPD file and converts the text into a binary format, stored locally as a .BPD file that is regenerated every time the .PPD file changes. These files are generall found in the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SPOOL\DRIVERS\W32X86\3 directory.
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other slowdown issues.