Notes about the EDB file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The EDB file type is primarily associated with 'ACT!' by Best Software CRM Division. Windows ver 6, 5, 4, 3, 2. Popular contact management software.
Detailed information for file extension EDB:
Primary association: ACT!
Other applications associated with file type EDB:
- Business Assessment Manager by E2S n.v.The Business Assessment Manager manages the data gathering process and reduces the use of paper questionnaires for an EFQM self-assessment.
- EstImage (Database) by Stelvio Inc.EstImage is a claim decision technology for the North American automotive insurance and collision repair industries. Integrated work group, digital imaging and claim negotiation systems provide an electronic link between insurance companies, adjusters, repair shops and customers through secure Internet connections. This association is classified as Database. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: CC 33 00 00 00 00 , ASCII: 3
- Euphoria Database System (EDS) (Database File) by Rapid Deployment SoftwareEuphoria Database System (EDS) provides a database system for use by Euphoria programs. This association is classified as Database. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 4D 02 , ASCII: M
- Exchange Server (Property Store) by Microsoft CorporationUsually found as PRIV.EDB and PUB.EDB - Private and Public Information Store databases. This association is classified as Database.
- EzyMailManPro by WelshwareE-mail client program with bulk mail capabilities.
- Photoshop (Extended Digital Book) by Adobe Systems Incorporated The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 45 44 42 28 45 78 74 65 6E 64 65 64 20 44 69 67 69 74 61 6C 20 42 6F 6F 6B 29 , ASCII: EDB(Extended.Digital.Book)
- ROOTS3 Geneological Data
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.