Notes about the FLF file extension:
To open this file type, a required software must be installed. Without it you only see a Windows message "The following file cannot be opened
" (Windows 7) or "How do you want to open this file?
" (Windows 10) if you double-click the file. There click on "More apps"
and choose a suitable software to view such files on your PC or from email attachments.
The FLF file type is primarily associated with 'Corel Paradox' by Corel.
Corel Paradox is a Relational Database Management System which is included in Corel's Office Suites products. Relational Databases refer to a model where data and relationships are stored in tables. This type of data storage is widely used in today's environments.
One of Paradox's features includes the creation of GUI forms, which are used for data entry and database queries. When saved, these forms are stored in .FLF files.
Detailed information for file extension FLF:
Primary association: Corel Paradox
File classification: Database
Other applications associated with file type FLF:
- FIGlet (Zipped Figletized Text Font)FIGlet is a tool for converting text to figletized text. A figletized font is a font of larger letters made from standard ASCII characters. This association is classified as Archive. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 50 4B 03 04 , ASCII: PK
- Figletized Font FileA figletized font is a font of larger letters made from standard ASCII characters. Also see the FIGlet entry for FLF. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 66 6C 66 32 , ASCII: flf2
- Firehand Lightning Graphic Collection
- Flames (License File) by Ternion Corporation
- Navison Financials License File
- OS/2 Driver File
- Unknown Apple II File ((found on Golden Orchard Apple II CD Rom))
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
To change file associations press Windows Key
and then Apps and Features
> Default apps
> Choose default apps by file type
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC.