Notes about the MCS file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The MCS file type is primarily associated with 'HalfLife MapCycle - Editor'. (MCS = Map Cycle Set)
Detailed information for file extension MCS:
Other applications associated with file type MCS:
- MathCAD (Format File) by Mathsoft Engineering & Education Inc.
- Mimics (Project File) by Materialise NVMimics is a fully integrated, user-friendly 3D image processing and editing software based on CT data.
- The Only Sheet [TOS] (Data File) by Richard Taillon,
The Only Sheet is a Microsoft Excel workbook which has been designed to automate many aspects of character maintenance for players of the Dungeons & Dragons version 3.5 game published by Wizards of the Coast.
This is an older file format. The latest version (TOS+) uses .TOS instead and cannot open this file.
- Unknown Apple II File ((found on Golden Orchard Apple II CD Rom))
- VirusScan TC (Installation File) by Network AssociatesFile: VSCANTC.MCS
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension MCS click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .MCS
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %SystemRoot%\Snelkiezer_.exe %1
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Media Catalog Studio\MediaCatalog.exe %1
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\Macromedia\Macromedia Script Editor\Macromedia ScriptEditor 1.1.EXE