Notes about the VDF file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The VDF file type is primarily associated with 'AntiVir' by Avira GmbH.
Detailed information for file extension VDF:
Hex: 56 69 72 75 73 20 44 61 74 61 62 61 73 65 20 46 69 6C 65 0D 0A 56 65 72 73 69 6F 6E 3A 20 , ASCII: Virus Database File Version:
Other applications associated with file type VDF:
- VAPOR (VAPOR) by the National Center for Atmospheric Research's Scientific Computing Division in collaboration with U.C. Davis and Ohio State UniversityVDF files are used by VAPOR - Visualization and Analysis Platform for Ocean, Atmosphere, and Solar Researchers to store metadata in an encoded XML format. The VDF file is part of the VDC - VAPOR Data Collection which includes the field data. The metadata found in a VDF file describes the data in the field data file. This association is classified as XML.
- Versa Check (Database) by G7 Productivity Systems, Inc.VersaCheck is a financial tool that can help you manage your money, track accounts and transactions, and write, send and receive checks. This association is classified as Database.
- Vexira Anti-virus Virus Definition File
- VirtualDub (Filter Plug-in) by Avery LeeVirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit Windows platforms (98/NT/2000/XP), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 4D 5A , ASCII: MZ
- Visionary Deposition Viewer (Database) by Visionary Legal TechnologiesVisionary 7 is an all in one litigation software solution that combines powerful litigation management and trial presentation tools with an efficient and easy to use interface. Visionary 7 helps manage documents, transcripts, multi-media, videotaped depositions and other key elements of a case. The software is free; there is a charge for contracted services. This association is classified as Database.
- Webcd Virtual Driver Plug-ins File
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension VDF click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\AGI\STK 6.0\bin\AGIViewer.exe %1