Notes about the 000 file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The 000 file type is primarily associated with '(000, 010, 020, 030, etc.) Advanced Revelation' by Revelation Software. Files with extension 000, 010, 020, 030 etc. are database files used by Revelation C through Revelation G2.B.
Detailed information for file extension 000:
Other applications associated with file type 000:
- (000-999) ARJ Multi-volume Compressed ArchiveAlso see .A00. This association is classified as Archive.
- (000-999) Sequentially Numbered Backup Files
- (000-999) Trend Micro (Pattern File) by Trend Micro, Inc.File rootname: LPT$VPN. The three-digit extension changes with every update. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 1A D1 BD 1A 01 00
- (000-999) Used to number backup versions of files or used to number related data files for multiple users of a small-scale PC applicationUsed to number old (backup) versions of files (for example, CONFIG.SYS when changed by an installation program); also used to number related data files for multiple users of a small-scale PC application.
- 7-Zip File Manager ((000-999) Split Archive of a 7z file) by Igor Pavlov7-Zip is an open source software for unzipping archive files in various formats. Most of the source code is under the GNU LPGL license. File extension is usually in a format of 7z.### (where ### stands for a number between 000-999).
This association is classified as Archive. The Mime types used with this association are: application/x-7z-compressed.
- Basic Networking Utility Temporary File
- Beehive (Collection File)
You are viewing 7 of 27 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- CHKDSK Found FolderIf you have one or more folders of the name FOUND.### where ### is a set of sequential numbers starting at 000, these are very likely the result of a CHKDSK operation which has found multiple folders (subdirectories) which it has attempted to recover. In general, these folders contain incomplete information and are not recoverable.
- Doublespace Compressed Data File by Microsoft Corporation
- Empower (Data File) by Metapraxis Ltd.Empower Data File - Contains corporate data for financial and non-financial indicators. Associated metadata is stored in the corresponding .EKS site file. This association is classified as Database.
- Euromap (IRS-1C/IRS-1D Fast Format File)
- Geoworks (Data File)
- HASL (File Type)
- HPGL Plot File
- International S-57 Hydrographic Data (Electronic Navigation Chart) by US NOAA / US Army Corps of EngineersA vector-based digital file containing marine features suitable for marine navigation. The file is based on the International Hydrographic Organization (IHO) S-57 standard. The file extension, ".000," for a base NOAA ENC cell is used for updating. The first update for a cell will be ".001" the next ".002" and so forth. The file extension .031 is used for catalog data (metadata) relating to the chart data. This association is classified as Graphic.Related links: CARIS Easy-ENC Viewer, NavPak Demo, Fugawi View ENC
- inVzn (File)
- IsoBuster (CD/DVD Image File (Container)) by Smart ProjectsBest combined with a *.VC4 file which describes the content of the *.000 file. However if the *.VC4 file is corrupt or gone, IsoBuster can open the file and treat the file as a generic image.
- LeCroy 7200A (Digital Oscilloscope File) by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- mcml/conv (File)
- PaperPort (Scanned Image) by ScanSoft Inc.The extension .000 is the desktop, while extensions .100-.600 are images. Note: the number may include hex "a" to "f" as part of the extension.Related links: Viewer
- Personal Pearl (Temporary File)
- Sage (Backup) by Sage SoftwareThe Sage Software family assists small and medium-sized businesses with a wide range of business management applications and services. This association is classified as Archive. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 53 41 47 45 42 41 43 4B 55 50 , ASCII: SAGEBACKUP
- THE Accounts Receivable (Aborted File) by Indian Ridge Enterprises
- Unknown (Found in Some FreeBSD/NetBSD Packages)
- Unknown (Found in Multiple GNU/Linux Packages)
- Z80 Spectrum Emulator (Snap/File Formats)
- Zeiss (File) by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.