Notes about the ENG file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The ENG file type is primarily associated with 'Dictionary'.
Detailed information for file extension ENG:
Primary association: Dictionary
Other applications associated with file type ENG:
- DreamMaker (Program Source Code in English) by Intelligent SystemsThe intelligent programming language is a general-purpose computer programming language based on natural language and human intelligence. It uses English vocabularies for programming instructions and English grammars and punctuation for programming syntax. This association is classified as Source Code.
- EnerGrahics Chart Graphics File
- English DocumentationText documents in a variety languages usually use an abbreviation of the language as the file's extension in order to tell people what language to expect when opening the file. Use any text editor to open these files. This association is classified as Text.
- MATLAB (Engine Routines) by The MathWorks, Inc.MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment that enables you to perform computationally intensive tasks faster than with traditional programming languages.
- Personal Paint (English Language User Interface File) by AmigaThis is a file of the form: UITEXT.xxx where the file extension denotes the language the user interface should appear in. It is used by Amiga programs which can change their user interface. Personal Paint is one; ColorType, Personal Fonts Maker 2 and Personal Write are others. Related links: Amiga Forever
- RealFlight Radio Control (Airplane Description) by Knife Edge SoftwareRealFlight is an R/C flight simulator.
- Sprint Dictionary Engine File
You are viewing 7 of 9 entries click this link to expand the remaining entries
- Train Simulator (Engine File) by Microsoft CorporationA realistic experience of rail equipment brought to the PC - placing you in the cab of each detailed locomotive, with accurate, fully-functional gauges and working controls that you manipulate. Whether it's working the regulator on a steam engine or the air brake system on a modern diesel, you are in control.
- Unknown Apple II File ((found on Golden Orchard Apple II CD Rom))
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension ENG click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .ENG
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %ProgramFiles%\ATLAS V11\Atledit.exe