Notes about the FIN file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The FIN file type is primarily associated with 'ABAQUS' by ABAQUS, Inc.. ABAQUS, Inc. is a provider of software for advanced finite element analysis.
Detailed information for file extension FIN:
Other applications associated with file type FIN:
- ATI Radeon Video Driver
- Corel Saved Find/Search Info by Corel The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 46 52 57 20 43 4F 52 45 4C 20 44 52 41 57 00 00 00 00 00 00 09 00 00 00 , ASCII: FRW.COREL.DRAW
- Perfect Writer Print Formatted Text
- Perfect Writer/Scribble/MINCE (Print-formatted Text File)
- Personal Paint (Finnish Language User Interface File) by AmigaThis is a file of the form: UITEXT.xxx where the file extension denotes the language the user interface should appear in. It is used by Amiga programs which can change their user interface. Personal Paint is one; ColorType, Personal Fonts Maker 2 and Personal Write are others. Related links: Amiga Forever
- WordPerfect (Print Format Text) by Corel Corporation Related links: CKNOW Info Page
- XtalView (Basic Crystallographic Data File) by The Computational Center for MacroMolecular Structures (CCMS)XtalView is a package for solving a macromolecular crystal structure by isomorphous replacement, including building the molecular model. It runs on Sun, DEC, SGI, IBM and PC/Linux computers.
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Important: Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries, unused processes and other slowdown issues.