Notes about the LRS file extension:
Incorrect file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your PC system. As such it is highly recommended to scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other unfavourable system settings to identify slowdown issues.
The LRS file type is primarily associated with 'Language Resource File' by Corel. A Language Resource File is used by the Corel suite of applications. It is an INI-style text file.
Detailed information for file extension LRS:
Primary association: Language Resource File
File classification: Text
Program ID: LanguageResourceFile
Other applications associated with file type LRS:
- Daylon Leveller Rendition Style(data used for visualizing heightfields)
- Lazarus (Lazarus Resource File) by Free Pascal Lazarus TeamTechnically, this file is source code but its structure is made of a sequence of Pascal character values. This association is classified as Source Code.
- Lexar (Encrypted File) by Lexar Media, Inc.Lexar JumpDrive Secure II Plus is a USB flash drive that provides a solution for safely storing, transferring, and sharing multimedia and more. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 4C 45 58 41 52 45 4E 43 , ASCII: LEXARENC
- Lode Runner 2 (Savegame) by GT Interactive(now Atari/Infogrames)Lode Runner 2 was a puzzle computer game released in 1998 for Mac OS and Windows. The save file of the game was in LRS format/extension.
- Mercury LoadRunner (Scenario) by Mercury Interactive Corporation
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC. It is highly recommended that you scan your PC for invalid registry entries
, unused processes and other slowdown issues.
To view technical data on file-extension LRS click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
EXEFile: %SystemRoot%\System32\MercuryScenarioLauncher.exe %1