Notes about the LRS file extension:
To open this file type, a required software must be installed. Without it you only see a Windows message "The following file cannot be opened
" (Windows 7) or "How do you want to open this file?
" (Windows 10) if you double-click the file. There click on "More apps"
and choose a suitable software to view such files on your PC or from email attachments.
The LRS file type is primarily associated with 'Language Resource File' by Corel. A Language Resource File is used by the Corel suite of applications. It is an INI-style text file.
Detailed information for file extension LRS:
Primary association: Language Resource File
File classification: Text
Program ID: LanguageResourceFile
Other applications associated with file type LRS:
- Daylon Leveller Rendition Style(data used for visualizing heightfields)
- Lazarus (Lazarus Resource File) by Free Pascal Lazarus TeamTechnically, this file is source code but its structure is made of a sequence of Pascal character values. This association is classified as Source Code.
- Lexar (Encrypted File) by Lexar Media, Inc.Lexar JumpDrive Secure II Plus is a USB flash drive that provides a solution for safely storing, transferring, and sharing multimedia and more. The identifying characters used for this association are - Hex: 4C 45 58 41 52 45 4E 43 , ASCII: LEXARENC
- Lode Runner 2 (Savegame) by GT Interactive(now Atari/Infogrames)Lode Runner 2 was a puzzle computer game released in 1998 for Mac OS and Windows. The save file of the game was in LRS format/extension.
- Mercury LoadRunner (Scenario) by Mercury Interactive Corporation
'Identifying characters' used on FILExt.com are
provided by Marco Pontello from his TrID database
To change file associations press Windows Key
and then Apps and Features
> Default apps
> Choose default apps by file type
Invalid file associations could be the result of underlying issues within your Windows PC.
To view technical data on file-extension LRS click this link
to expand/hide the additional area.
System Info for File Extension .LRS
The following listing is compiled from the database produced by the 'Associate This!' program, selected data from the main FILExt database and information FILExt collected directly
from user systems.
EXEFile: %SystemRoot%\System32\MercuryScenarioLauncher.exe %1